Be a breathtaking bride!
My top tips…
1. Wear heel protectors such as ‘Starlettos’ so your shoes don’t get stuck in the grass!
2. Once your make-up is done, spray insect repellent on your hands and dab lightly on your face to ensure you’re not doing the fly-wave while trying to say your vows
3. Ask your Groom to keep a handkerchief in his pocket to wipe away any tears. Makes a nicer photo moment than you clutching ratty tissues!
4. If you’re wearing a veil, ensure that it’s very well secured so it doesn’t fly away in windy weather. If the veil covers your face, make sure your lipstick isn’t sticky or a gust of wind could result in a lip-locked veil!
5. In warmer weather, remember insect repellent for arms and bare shoulders. Mozzie-bite-blotches aren’t a great wedding day look!